Monday, January 17, 2005

I officially suck

I counted the words I spoke yesterday.
Total word count: 125.

These words included "Hi, Bye, See, Ya" includes "AND includes words: "And, If, Or and But"

I officially can't talk to women either...any woman. What a freaking waste of life I am. People like me should deserve word counts AND then get the clasp of the thumb and the index finger to shut up.

As much as I sound like I mean it...I'm exaggerating. I can't believe I ran out of words to talk to anybody. I can't believe I also remember what I said in every single conversation yesterday. Which really didn't amount to much, because I said so little, and smiled because I choked on what I really wanted to say! And this was to everybody: friends, family, everybody.

Hopefully, I can put up a real post that doesn't deal with bullshit like this. If you are reading this, I'm sorry for wasting your time. And for everyone: sorry men, but I was a complete waste of man yesterday.