Sunday, February 13, 2005

Loosened Up

I loosened up a lot, I think. I don't know if it's exactly true, but I'm just having a lot more fun lately at school and work, and not really giving about the consequences. If I get yelled at, I don't care. It's not worth it.

I'm just trying to find something out of myself that people say I don't have...an approachable personality.

I remember, I used to get uptight over specific things, like why didn't this work out this way and why certain things don't get done. I know there is a lot of pressure and expectations on myself for things to get done with perfect results, but if they don't get done at all, or if it shows that even with extreme amounts of effort, it's still not done properly, I might as well find some other way of getting it done, better. Kinda like the song by Daft Punk "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger."

Some Poly women find me sexy. Meowwww! lol...j/k.

I'm gonna shave when I get home, get some sleep and then do laundry in the morning before I go to Poly. Apparently people have gifts for me.

I never knew I could be appreciated and loved in some sort of way. I thought I was this person, indicative and written into some specific label; however, I have positive labels that I didn't even know of.

Anyhow...I'll write something better. May be a dream analysis. Who knows?

.

No comments: